Skip to the beat
OOC: No it's all good. We could speed it up a little now though Big Grin

She was a great runner, an agile wolf, and she loved it she relished in any compliment she got on her running and this was no different. She blushed a little more than she thought she did, and was soon happy to keep at a walking pace with the man.

"Thank you. I love running. It's one of the few things I can enjoy doing, though I don't always have the time for it. I love to explore things too. To see new things that are old, and find out how they worked. It's always been who I was. Since I was a puppy I always got into mischief that made hair fall out of my mother's head."

She said giggling. It was entirely true. She was a great runner and only some wolves, like Ghita could really keep up with the young agile woman. She may run fast too, but she was good at keeping a nice pace before finding her stamina faltering. This was not the case. She knew her body and didn't want to overtax herself. The remainng walk would rejuninate herself when she would get to Halifax.

"I'm glad there's at least one more wolf to keep up with me!"

She said smiling at the dark man. He seemed opposite of her, as he was a hunter, but most wolves were hunters. Amata was not a vegetarian, she knew meat was a part of her diet, but she didn't hunt unless she had to. He seemed to have a horrible background where hers by comparison was far better. Even their fur was as different as night and day, but Amata found she kind of liked the opposition. It gave a little color to her life.

Messages In This Thread