Skip to the beat
[html]

OOC Leo is soo late... >< I'm sorry Shaw, I've been having issues irl

Leon chuckled as she spoke of scaring her mother, remembering his own misadventures while his blood parents were still alive. He had given his parents quite the scare, especially with the whole coyote incident. His mother never left his side for a whole month after that.

With a shake of his head, the man turned his attention to the path ahead, and then to his smiling companion. “Running is one of my few specialties.” He said, grinning back at her. “And if you ever need a companion, I’m only a call away.” The man added, lightly bumping her with his shoulder.

As his eyes lazily moved about the path, Leon’s thoughts focused more on Amata. She seemed to be feeling much better after her reclusion, the sorrow filled eyes having been replaced with joyous ones. Whether or not she was fully over Denali’s death was unknown to him, though he truly hoped so. Her attitude when she had been told of his death was heart breaking for him to see. The sorrow of losing a loved one was excruciating, which he knew well.

“Say, Amata, who is your father?” He said suddenly, looking to her curiously. “If you don’t mind my asking, that is.” He had met her mother, but had yet to see her father. He figured he was still alive, and most likely somewhere in Crimson territory.

They would be arriving at Halifax within the hour, judging from the surrounding landscape. Leon made sure to keep a careful eye on the forest around them. They were out of Dreamer territory now, and were traveling close to another pack. Regardless of what they were doing out here, his first priority was her safety.

<style>
.leoriver01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.leoriver01 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.leoriver01 b {color:#000000; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.leoriver01 {background-color:#c0cfb5; background-image:url(http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/5813 ... iver01.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#315035; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 150px 0px; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread