I close the blinds and turn away..
[html]

http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk42 ... n_bot3.jpg) repeat-x scroll center bottom; -moz-background-clip: -moz-initial; -moz-background-origin: -moz-initial; -moz-background-inline-policy: -moz-initial; width: 365px; margin-top: -50px;">
ooc//sometimes beginnings aren't so simple

Character Name: Genevieve Ariadne Leroux
Character Birthdate: 9 April, 2003
Whether s/he is a regular wolf or a Luperci: Nonnissi (reg wolf) Possibly Verto.
Your e-mail: k.howard87@yahoo.com
A secondary form of contact (AIM, MSN, Y!M): AIM: thirringingerfur, MSN: born2fly46902@yahoo.com, Y!M: usquehanna9587@yahoo.com">susquehanna9587@yahoo.com
How did you learn/hear about 'Souls?: Prior member, but I think Libri introduced me ages ago.

ic\\sometimes goodbye's the only way

Paws aching more than she'd ever thought they could, Genevieve threw herself to the ground near Insieme borders. She'd not stopped longer than she had had to since reaching shore from the island on the Manicouagan Reservoir. A shudder wracked her body at the thought of what had happened there, and a whine tore from her throat. Tipping her head back, she howled for assistance. It scared her silly to have to request help from strangers, especially considering what had just happened to her by a group of strangers.

Her request aired, the notes dying on the breeze, Gen let her mind wander. Why had those wolf-creatures used her like they did? What were they? She'd never seen anything like them before in all her life, even if that was only three years. They'd stood at least three times her height, it seemed, and they'd picked her up as though she were no heavier than a rabbit. It was scary.

Expelling a sigh, Gen resigned herself to waiting for her possible saviors, hoping she'd left Kuroshio and all others like him far behind.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread