you have grown colder
[html]

One sleek silver hand ran over the horse's shoulder at his encouragement, though the Dreamer princess still found it strange to be petting the horse. She had not touched the horse the last time she had greeted someone from the kingdom. Artemis thought hard for a moment, trying to remember the man or the horse's name. It took a moment of her brow furrowing before she could recall. "Oh! Did you ever know someone named Heath from the kingdom who had a horse named Lumiere? He came here once when I was really young and his was the first horse that I met," she added.

It was reassuring that he would be willing to meet her to show her around, and she had also thought the relationship between their packs to be a good one. However, her eyes fell to the ground at his next statement. "I don't think I should want to see the cliffs," she said slowly, speaking softly. "Is there coast away from the cliffs?" She did not like heights.

<style type="text/css">
.meghann003 b {font-weight:normal; color:#b347b3; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px; text-shadow:#ffadff 0px 0px 3px; }
.meghann003 .ooc {padding: 5px 60px 5px 60px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#59cfe7; text-align:center; text-shadow:#4c5d6d 0px 1px 1px;}
.meghann003 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px 0px 10px; margin:0px;}
.meghann003 {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#daeaed; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Jcyom.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #8ea9c1; padding: 150px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Times new Roman, sans-serif; font-size:14px; color:#49a6bf; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
.meghann003 .line1 {width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #4c5d6d; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread