you have grown colder
[html]

The silver-painted princess was content to stroke the horse's shoulder and it seemed he was not going to protest. After being close to the large animal for a few minutes, he did not seem nearly as frightening as he had when the pair had first approached her at her lakeside perch on the grassy shore. Small, dark ears turned at the information Alder gave her, and it saddened her to think that Heath was gone. She had promised to visit him one day, but it seemed like that would not be happening. "Why did he leave Lumiere? What happened with her, besides the colt?" Artemis could only assume that was a baby horse, right?

She felt badly that she had reacted poorly to his suggestion, but it was not something she could help. Artemis had become very frightened of high places, even going so far as to move from her room on the second floor of the mansion to one of the unoccupied rooms on the ground floor. "Don't be," she said with a quick, curt shake of the head. The young Marino did not want him to feel badly. "I think I'd like to see your beaches, though," she added with an encouraging smile.

<style type="text/css">
.meghann003 b {font-weight:normal; color:#b347b3; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px; text-shadow:#ffadff 0px 0px 3px; }
.meghann003 .ooc {padding: 5px 60px 5px 60px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#59cfe7; text-align:center; text-shadow:#4c5d6d 0px 1px 1px;}
.meghann003 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px 0px 10px; margin:0px;}
.meghann003 {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#daeaed; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Jcyom.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #8ea9c1; padding: 150px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Times new Roman, sans-serif; font-size:14px; color:#49a6bf; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
.meghann003 .line1 {width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #4c5d6d; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread