you have grown colder
[html]maybe end this soon? Smile

Alder could not answer her question. The disappearance of the past Marshal had been a mystery to many. Even his big brother hadn't known the details, only a short story involving the past king and Heath's mate. Haven had been sad when he asked about Heath, they had been such good friends. The idea that he had left his mare behind was an even greater unknown, for Alder was certain that they had loved each other. But all Alder could do was shake his head, a frown on his face. I don't know why he left her. Maybe because she was pregnant. He suggested, eyes looking sorrowful at the thought of good friends being separated. She is a good horse... But I think things were complicated when Heath left. He added, still so unsure how he could even express the ties between the hybrid and those who remained in the Court, plus those that Lumiere had made herself. It was not easy to untangle the past and find a straight answer.

His smile returned, even though her reply did not cause all the bad feelings to leave him. He knew what fear was, and how insecurity was an everyday, sometimes feeling like an every moment, sort of challenge. If she didn't want to go somewhere, the blue eyed male couldn't bare to force someone. As she spoke his smile grew stronger. He took a moment before he replied. I hope you can make the trip someday.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread