Thread Information
Date: Forward dated to June 2nd 2011

Setting: Outside the town hall

Time: 4:00 pm

Character Form:Optime
[/html]

[html]

587 words

It had been two days since Amaterasu had met Ayasha and Ralla; and she was really glad that she had. The memories were locked in her memory and Amy had no recollection of them; which really was a travesty. There was no way to convey what had happened to her other than a letter written from her to herself. Reading something in her own hand writing would be the only way that she would actually believe it; sure it was harsh for Amy to learn it this way but it just had to be done. Coming from word of mouth would have been dismissed without solid proof; which of course would never come given how she blacked out as soon as her alter ego took over. Today she was just lounging around in the town hall since it was not currently in use and she did not think that anyone would really mind. It was a nice little building and even though it was empty she still felt safer than she had in months; ever since her family had been killed right in front of her eyes. Leather satchel was lying next to her as she gazed at the letter that she had just found sitting there, folded up neatly with the words Read when ready scrawled on the top.

Dear, Amy
Words cannot convey what has happened to you; and there is so much to tell you that I do not know where to begin. The night your family died it was far too much for your young, innocent mind to handle so I was born to spare you all the trauma. I am Amaterasu and I take that name only because you prefer to be called Amy. The pack that killed your family… did horrible things to me and I endured them all to spare you. Half a year passed and I killed them all in cold blood and stole their supplies. I have had a few run ins since then; but there are only a few to make note of. Leon first and foremost; is a gentle male and you should trust above all else. Next is Jefferson Soul who is another great man that I believe you will one day meet again; he is also worth trusting your life too. I will stop beating around the bush… I was raped again; by a monster of a wolf named Lucifer. I pray that by the time you read this he is dead and buried. I was alone and scared so I came to AniWaya and now you and I are pack members. Recently I have met three wonderful females that I know will help you and me through this…..

She started to sniffle up a little as she read the rest of the letter; waves of emotions coming over her like an ocean all at once. All the blackouts had started to make sense and why she had no memory of things from days on end. Then she folded the letter up and placed it back in the satchel; not really sure how she could handle all this information at once. Though it seemed that she had a way to talk to her other side; these letters would be sort of a gateway. Her nostrils could barely smell anything than other than the salt of her own tears. Her vision was a little blurry from the tears as well and she was glad that there was no one to see her in such a state.

<style type="text/css">
.amy-amaterasu b {font-weight:bold; color:#383838; letter-spacing:1px; }
.amy-amaterasu .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; color:#383838}
.amy-amaterasu p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.amy-amaterasu {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/WbByp.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #515151; padding: 10px 0px 235px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffffff; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread