Meeting the chief
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.maritlala {padding:15px; line-height:1.3em;}
.maritlala p {font-family:geneva, tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size:1em;}
.maritlala b {font-family:tahoma;}
</style>

I do suck with this wait here. I understand completely if you no longer want this thread.

Her greeting was about as awkward as his own, and he could see now the dampness beneath her eyes. Still, he felt he should not intrude - or should he? He was her Chief, should he not care for his family? But, she was a fresh face, and he daren't simply bump into her and confrtong her on personal matters. He hesitated for a moment before speaking, his voice quite cheerful. "Studying the Fire, are we?" he smiled. The beacon that was the Great Fire was only a handful of yards away, shining in all its pride. It was just as good a sight day as night, Dawali had always thought, and he was blessed to reside so close to it and being able to see it from his lone window. Belle snorted at the strangeness of the wolfess' scent, and Dawali patted her on the neck, suddenly remembering ot apologise. "Oh, forgive me for not coming down; my leg is injured, so it is quite a project to get on and off". He had yet to meet someone who cared, but he'd rather apologize one too many times than offend his family members.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread