as the future repeats today
[html]

Wo0t! No worries, I've been on absence so it's all good. ^^ 458

His words spoke truth, for Nayru had been greatly MIA since the pack meeting, and Alae couldn't recall meeting her before the meeting either. Alae figured it was rightfully so that Nayru's appearance was slim, for being the Alpha Female and the only leader of Dahlia de Mai currently, Nayru had a good deal of responsibility and tasks on her plate to deal with. Expressing how the young Luperci enjoyed keeping to his own solitude, he inquired how long Alae's membership stood in Dahlia thus far. She shook her head in a dismissal sort of gesture. "No worries, I enjoy my own company sometimes too. Not for too long. Ah, I'd say a couple of days now? A little under a full moon cycle." It was hard to judge. Since Luperci didn't rely on calendar dates like the humans did in this world, it was more based on the cycles of the moons and the duration of the seasons (or at least that's how Alae calculated them). It was a rough guesstimate, if anything.

Setting the sea tyrant down in a shady area near the vineyards, Alae was confident nobody would want touch the shark unless it was some of the natural insects that nature possessed in order to help with the decomposing process (and out here in the vineyards, there wasn't much besides from little aphids). Announcing himself as Gideon Stormbringer, the surname made her ears perk forward. Her sky blue eyes proceeded to observe and scan Gideon a little more so, attempting to pick out similarities Gideon shared with Saul. Saul was a Stormbringer as well, were they close like brothers? "Gideon, I'm Alae. You probably get this a lot, but is Saul your brother by any chance?" It was a little bit of a silly question, but then again family members could have the same surnames, and be distant cousins, or somehow not even related.

Strolling further into the vineyard, Gideon spoke about his bad experience with a shark when he was younger. Listening as Gideon wanted revenge but also an exotic meal, Alae couldn't recall having fins of a shark to eat, and was curious to know how those even tasted. "Are they that good?" Alae said, exaggerating on the fins thoughtfully. Since Gideon seemed seasoned in fishing from his younger months, Alae wished one day she could become at least halfway decent. "I hope one day to fish better. I'm not the best, but its a very relaxing thing to do I think. Do you use simple string, or is there a long pole you use from the humans?" Alae recalled seeing contraptions humans used to use for fishing, and there were also some simple ones one could make with their own hands.

<style type="text/css">
.pink b {font-weight:bold; color:#FEDFBA; letter-spacing:1px; }
.pink .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:times new roman; font-size:11px;}
.pink p {text-indent:25px; padding:2px 20px; margin:0px;}
.pink {margin:0px auto; width:350px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/op4w0g.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid black; padding: 250px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: times new roman; font-size:12px; color:#8D8371; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.-1px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread