as the future repeats today
[html]

She hadn't been in the pack for very long...perhaps that was why the young male hadn't come across her yet. Gideon's solitary nature hadn't helped with that...but he was glad that he was able to meet her now. He wasn't used to showing his emotions outwardly, preferring to keep his thoughts and feelings to himself for the most part unless prodded about them, but he allowed a small smile to form on his muzzle as he responded. "I was a pup when I arrived here..my aunt Bris Stormbringer took me in. You're right about Saul...he's one of my littermates. We're waiting for our two siblings to return to us now, hoping that they will appear soon. They were outside of the lands during the snowstorms and disappeared."

The pack has changed a lot since I first came here. I think it's gotten better, though, with Nayru leading. She is really wonderful, once you get to know her." If she would allow it, anyway. Gideon wasn't sure that she let many others in like she had him. He'd known the bi-colored female ever since he had come to the lands as a very young whelp and they'd become quick friends, between the female's standoffish nature and the boy's bubbly, friendly attitude. They had each changed a lot since their puphood.

"I think they're good. I eat a lot of fish, though. They taste of the ocean, but they also have their own unique flavor...especially when cooked over a fire. Like nothing else, really" He said. Maybe when they were finished in the fields she would want to share supper with him. His children would be running around until the evening came and they got hungry, more likely than not. "Perhaps you'd like to eat with me and my children when we're finished here?" He inquired, leaning down to pull a few weeds from the ground.

As far as his equipment went..."I use a reinforced human pole. The ones that I was able to find were broken, mostly..but I used bits and pieces of them and carved my own pieces to use with those. The metal bits fit onto the pole just fine. And I use the strongest line I can find. I try to get the beast up closer to the beach and then wrestle with it for a bit and get the hook out of its mouth" He made it sound a lot better than it was, maybe...he hadn't "wrestled" with the shark earlier, by any means. "I think it's a lot easier to use the human methods. I know how to fish in my four-legged form, but it's much more difficult."

<style>
.giddeongrass .ooc {font-style:italic; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:400px; margin:0px auto;}
.giddeongrass p {padding:5px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.giddeongrass b {font-weight:bold;}
.giddeongrass { background-color:#33541B; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/WAUyO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#000; line-height:13px; width:400px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; }
.giddeongrass .inner {margin:110px 10px 20px 10px; padding:10px; background-color:#fff; background-repeat:repeat; background-position: top center; -moz-opacity: 0.7; opacity: 0.5; filter: alpha(opacity=40); border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread