as the future repeats today
[html]

Alae acknowledged his missing siblings and he nodded in response to her words. That was what he was hoping as well, that he would see them sooner or later and that they had simply gotten lost. Hopefully they were together...or had at least seen each other and knew that the other was alive. Then if only one came back, he could still get news of the other. Gideon gave a gesture of agreement about Nayru's leadership capabilities as well. "Conor was a father-figure to me growing up..but Nayru will make a better leader, I think."

Nayru had an indescribable beauty about her, in Gideon's eyes. He felt that she didn't realize how luminous she was, which was part of the entire effect of her type of beauty. The female that stood before him was quite pretty as well, but in a different way. He could observe her visage without the same rush of blood or swell of emotion that he felt when he looked at their Alpha. Gideon had been realizing these feelings over the last few months especially, with his days and days alone in his period spent healing from the attack he had gone through by the Anathemans.

He hadn't thought about the oddity in the ages of himself and his children in some time. They were growing up, something that he was slowly accepting, but he would always see them as little defenseless pups. "Ahh...Yes. I was quite young when I adopted them. I wasn't certain that I could care for them..but Conor allowed me to try, and my aunt Bris and Nayru were always there for support too. We really seem to take care of each other in this pack. I'm still looking for the pups' real parents, but haven't had any luck so far. I witnessed their mother trying to throw them into a fire when they were much smaller...I guess she didn't want them."

Her request of help had him bent over within seconds, claws working at some of the many brambles and prickly plants that surrounded the pack's vines. "I wouldn't mind teaching you sometime. Fishing takes patience, but once you get a good strategy down for the type of fish you want to catch and use the right kind of bait it seems to go faster. Unless you're not picky about what you want to eat" He continued to pull at the barbed plants, claws ripping through the stems with relative ease. "Do you have any family in the pack, Alae?"

<style>
.giddeongrass .ooc {font-style:italic; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:400px; margin:0px auto;}
.giddeongrass p {padding:5px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.giddeongrass b {font-weight:bold;}
.giddeongrass { background-color:#33541B; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/WAUyO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#000; line-height:13px; width:400px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; }
.giddeongrass .inner {margin:110px 10px 20px 10px; padding:10px; background-color:#fff; background-repeat:repeat; background-position: top center; -moz-opacity: 0.7; opacity: 0.5; filter: alpha(opacity=40); border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread