as the future repeats today
[html]

There had been so much talk about whom this Conor figure was, and Alae could only use her imagination to muster up a picture of his image in her mind. From what she heard, Conor had been a warrior, a diplomat, a father figure, and a guiding light to lost souls. Even from lone rogues she met in the outside, even they seemed to have known the leadership skills Conor possessed. What made such a great figure suddenly step down or disappear? One day the Sidhe aspired to have a chat with Nayru about Conor, or perhaps even Gideon before her, since she had heard a great deal about Conor and would like to know his historic roots with himself and his relations to Dahlia de Mai. The past was the past, however, and there was no doubt Nayru was more than ideal for her position. “I have faith in Nayru, strangely. There’s something in her I wouldn’t sense with any other female, or would be so willing to give leadership to. She has a certain quality in her that was born within her first breath to lead. It’s just there.” In Nayru’s case, leaders weren’t made but born into it. That was the Sidhe’s philosophy, anyway.

Swelling with newfound admiration, Alae found Gideon’s story to be very endearing for his role of taking care of stray pups. It was instinctive and always in the social nature for females to take care of rearing young, but for a male such as Gideon to step up and learn the ways of nurturing, that was a trait few males lacked, and for the males who did have that quality, it was a diamond in the rough to find one as such. It made her gratified to know there were males who hung up their weaponry and aggressiveness to be able to tutor and look after young. It made the Sidhe even more intrigued to know about Conor who assisted him in the process, and even Nayru played a part as well. An ear twitched at the mention of their previous mother attempting to purge their existence from this reality, and from admiration her soul went to slight sadness with a lick of anger. No mother deserved the title as a mother if she destined to kill her very offspring. “There wouldn’t be a need to find their real parents at this point, let alone their supposed mother for attempting to burn them alive. They are in better care in your paws, in which for a male, Gideon, is a very respectable thing to do. They will seek their parents if they want to when they are older. But, Conor and Nayru taught you well.” Alae remarked, her words genuine.

Her smile was small yet fruitful once Gideon began the activity of lending a helping paw to clear the weeds. Amongst their work their chatter would prevail, as Gideon offered to teach Alae how to fish sometime. Her smile seemed to broaden some. “For the canine in me, I don’t think I could ever be picky with what I could get my hands on.” Alae said, a small laugh following suit after. “But, I’ll definitely be looking forward to that day. Thank you.” Any fish was tasty fish as long as it was freshly caught; Alae would take what she could. As far as family yet, her smile softened from broadening. “The Sidhe are in Ireland. I left time quite sometime ago. Many of the males are more so travelers than the females, but I don’t believe anyone else of the Sidhe have reached Nova Scotia yet.” Alae explained, the thought of her family leaving her heart mildly bittersweet, but knowing they were content in the heritage of their lands at the same time.

<style type="text/css">
.pink b {font-weight:bold; color:#FEDFBA; letter-spacing:1px; }
.pink .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:times new roman; font-size:11px;}
.pink p {text-indent:25px; padding:2px 20px; margin:0px;}
.pink {margin:0px auto; width:350px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/op4w0g.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid black; padding: 250px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: times new roman; font-size:12px; color:#8D8371; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.-1px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread