Rain, rain, go away.
[html]

"Alllllllright." He agreed steadily. Saul would likely just keep bothering him about staying over if he didn't agree to his brother's invitation. Saul was a giving wolf, and Gideon tried not to bother him if he didn't have to, even though his sibling had always made it clear that Gideon wasn't burdening him by staying over whenever. The darker male had been staying in the mansion despite its state, keeping to the lower bedrooms which were intact for the most part.

He swallowed at the mention of Nayru. He had scared her away a little, he thought, with his actions earlier in the month before. "Yeah...ask her. Would you mind asking her? I don't know if she'd want to talk to me..." He motioned for Saul to follow him toward the cabin, a place of refuge from the storm that was about to hit. "I think I messed up. I just...tried to tell her how I felt about her and she ran off."

He didn't know how obvious his feelings for Nayru had been all this time, but Saul surely'd had some idea. "I just don't understand. She's the only one I care about...besides you guys. You all know I care about you. But I care for her in a different way. And she's the only one..I could never want anyone else." The male had come to realize over the last few weeks just how strong his feelings were and how much he needed her in his life. She made him so happy.

"The pups..well, neither of them have shifted, but we've talked about it. Range was worried about it, thought he wasn't ordinary for not having done it yet...but I told him it was normal." Gideon said, responding to his sibling's question about the pups. "They're doing great, though." They adored Nayru just as much as he had. She had always been there for all of them.

<style>
.giddeongrass .ooc {font-style:italic; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:400px; margin:0px auto;}
.giddeongrass p {padding:5px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.giddeongrass b {font-weight:bold;}
.giddeongrass { background-color:#33541B; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/WAUyO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#000; line-height:13px; width:400px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; }
.giddeongrass .inner {margin:110px 10px 20px 10px; padding:10px; background-color:#fff; background-repeat:repeat; background-position: top center; -moz-opacity: 0.7; opacity: 0.5; filter: alpha(opacity=40); border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread