Learning to Live
[html]

OOC: If you wanna...or not. Big Grin
Word Count: 262

The small wolf’s ears perked up a bit as she watched the other get a little bit closer; still watching her closely. It seemed as if the silver wolf was curious about her, or maybe the way she was living in the little den, Tawny didn’t know. She’d seen how some wolves lived in old abandoned buildings, or sometimes they even fixed places up and made them look rather nice. Whatever it was, she was starting to feel a little more comfortable, sure that if she was to be attacked, it would have happened already.

Tawny was starting to remember things, and was able to pick out a few of the words spoken to her as the silver gray wolf made her way off. She tilted her head to the side and gave a sharp bark, lifting her frame up off the ground and taking a few timid steps out from under the cover of her shelter. For some reason, she thought that the only body she’d be able to form words in was the two legged shape, so she closed her eyes and felt as she slid into the change easily.

Licking her chops a few times, her eyes kept flicking back and forth from the ground to the other wolf. She parted her jaws slowly and made a low growly sound, shook her head, and tried again. ”Ah…I-I…ah…I’mmm…s-sor…ry.” The words came out stuttered and broken harshly, but it was obvious that she was trying hard to remember how to say them and then form the sounds on her tongue.

<style type="text/css">
.tawnywagner b {font-weight:bold; color:#236f7f; letter-spacing:1px; }
.tawnywagner .ooc { font-style:italic; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.tawnywagner p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.tawnywagner {margin:0px auto; width:380px; background-color:#fdfdfd; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/5wc8d0.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 400px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#06282f; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread