Beginning of the Old
[html]<style type="text/css">.earth-table b{color:3F1614;}</style>
Got it. I will have her come back once I have talked to Ralla and Kemo. / Word Count: 508 (5 points)

Songan took a glance to his brother as they now began to ride side by side towards the village. He peered ahead as he noticed the flames of the Great Fire danced as they soon vanished into the air and appeared at the source. He looked over the huts and fields as they came in closer to the heart of it all. His ears moved up as he had gotten a response to his offer for making some items for the tribe. He gave a small nod to the decline, though it was soon followed by an idea. He gave a smile and nodded. "Alright then. Just let me know if you need me to make something. I’ll be sure to meet Nayati after I have settled in and made a few items so I can show him what I can make." He took note to the name that Dawali mentioned so when he came across the tribe member, he would be able to assist him if needed.

The she coyote’s name seemed to be a continuing topic. He was sure they would be able to discuss her and her coming to the tribe. "I do know that she plans to return sometime. She told me she was staying behind to help with the attacks before coming back. She’ll be staying with me when she does." It brought joy ot the old wolf to know that the she coyote would be staying with him. At least he wouldn’t be so lonely, and he could always come visit his siblings now that they were so close again. The topic then moved back to the fact that Dawali was now the chief of this tribe. "I see. Well, I am proud of you Dawali. You’ve made such a great achievement and I’m sure your tribe has done well under your leadership." It was still going to take him some time to get used to having to look up to his brother, but he was sure in time it would adjust. The look of surprise faded and was replaced with a warm and proud smile.

The village was now in sight and the Great Fire was burning brightly. He turned his gaze to the Town Hall as Dawali gave the suggestion of Songan staying with him for the visit. He turned his horse in the direction of the town hall as he nodded. "That sounds like a wonderful idea Dawali. I’d love to try this new mix you have made."Once the two brothers had arrived at the Town Hall, Songan slid gently off his horse and told it to stay here. The horse made a few noises before obeying its master and moving over towards Dawali’s horse. He waited for his brother befoe following him into the large structure. He was glad to be back with his brother and was sure he would see his sister sometime in the near future. It sure did feel much more like home being around his family once more.

[/html]

Tammi edit: darkened your bold for text. Please make sure you use readable colours! Smile Feel free to delete this note once you've read it.

Messages In This Thread