Lonely stars (all welcome please join!)
[html]

Juna blinked back the tears from his eyes, shaking his head slightly as if to refuse. Thank you.. he mumbled, the words caught in his throat. His body and mind felt terribly weak, and he pressed his head back into the sand again, and watched Siku leave to hunt. He closed his eyes and wanted to scream against the pounding that had built up in his skull, beating against the back of his eyes. He sucked in deep breaths of the salt-laden air, and tried to calm himself.

He couldn't help thinking how foolish he must have seemed, belting out such an awful story to someone he'd barely met. What if hunting was merely an excuse and he'd scared Siku away? He didn't want to be alone anymore, or ever again. The past two weeks had been the worst of his life, with out his mother or sister to keep him company.

Breath Juna Breath.. He told himself silently, she's not leaving. She'll be back, and she'll have food. Maybe I won't have to be alone anymore. Another tear rolled down the side of his face and he silently prayed Siku would stay with him, at least for a while.

Image courtesy of Oldskooldave@Flickr; table by the Mentors!

<style>
.juna-a01 p.ooc {text-indent:0px; font-style:italic; font-size:10px; }
.juna-a01 .name { width:155px; height:35px; float:right;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.juna-a01 p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:45px;}
.juna-a01 b {color:#F8FAFD; letter-spacing:.5px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.juna-a01 {background-color:#0C1E2E; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/II50i.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #425F79; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#C8DFF9; letter-spacing:.-.5px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:18px; width:500px; text-align:left; padding:135px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; text-shadow:#051019 1px 1px 1px; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread