Lonely stars (all welcome please join!)
Juna:

[html]

The soft rustle of sand under paws woke Juna from a restless sleep. He blinked sleepily, glancing up at Siku. Her white fur glistened in the dawn light, and her muzzle was lightly stained with blood. His stomach rumbled as he caught sight of the limp prey.He stood up, his mouth watering and his tail wagging uncontrollably. He snatched the rabbit from her paws, tearing into it in a frenzy. He ripped its flesh apart, the warm, sweet blood filling his mouth and gliding down his throat. He closed his eyes in rapture as he snapped tiny bones between his jaws, and the marrow melted on his tounge. When he'd successefully demolished the rabbit, he sunk his jaws into the squirrel, tearing it to shreds quickly.

When he was finished, he turned his head to Siku, green eyes shimmering with a new warmth. Thank you! He said, his voice full of a new life. He felt revived. He shook out his pelt, and licked his jaws. Then his face fell. Are you going to leave now? He asked, sadness creeping into his voice. The sun was lifting over the sea, filtering through the gray clouds, making a warm watercolor effect on the shattered sky that broke through the dusty cloud cover. He slowly looked up, his eyes pleading. I don't want to be alone.

Image courtesy of Oldskooldave@Flickr; table by the Mentors!

<style>
.juna-a01 p.ooc {text-indent:0px; font-style:italic; font-size:10px; }
.juna-a01 .name { width:155px; height:35px; float:right;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.juna-a01 p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:45px;}
.juna-a01 b {color:#F8FAFD; letter-spacing:.5px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.juna-a01 {background-color:#0C1E2E; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/II50i.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #425F79; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#C8DFF9; letter-spacing:.-.5px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:18px; width:500px; text-align:left; padding:135px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; text-shadow:#051019 1px 1px 1px; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread