Lonely stars (all welcome please join!)
[html]

He looked down a moment, considering all Siku was telling him. He was trying to stifle tears when it seemed she would leave him, but his heart leapt at the final promise. He turned toward her again, grinning with joy, and he pushed his muzzle forward gingerly, touching his damp black nose against Siku with shy affection. His eyes gleamed with a green reminiscent of fresh spring meadows, as he gazed at Siku. He pulled back, hopping up a bit on his back legs.

Thank you Siku! You'll never know how much this means to me. If your pack accepts me I'll be loyal to you for however long I live! He barked, turning on his heels toward the north. He pointed his nose into the air, his tail sticking up as he sniffed the wind. Then thoughtfully, What pack do you live in? He asked, beginning to trot in the direction she had pointed out.

Image courtesy of Oldskooldave@Flickr; table by the Mentors!

<style>
.juna-a01 p.ooc {text-indent:0px; font-style:italic; font-size:10px; }
.juna-a01 .name { width:155px; height:35px; float:right;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.juna-a01 p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:45px;}
.juna-a01 b {color:#F8FAFD; letter-spacing:.5px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.juna-a01 {background-color:#0C1E2E; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/II50i.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #425F79; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#C8DFF9; letter-spacing:.-.5px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:18px; width:500px; text-align:left; padding:135px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; text-shadow:#051019 1px 1px 1px; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread