Huntress of the North
Currently Unadoptable

Micki’s Character Adoptions
Interested? Contact me @ micaelavaliquette@gmail.com or Private Messaging via 'Souls to Saxif Goldenfeather
Currently I have no goodies to offer Sad

Light Goldenfeather
[Image: LightGoldenfeather1.png]

Sex: Male
Breed: 100% Canis Lupus Hudsonicus (Hudson Bay Wolf)
Appearance: Brown eyes. Mostly white with hints of grey on his back and neck. Scarring from bear fights and hunting wounds.
Will Join: AniWaya or Loner
Homeland: Hidden pack in the Eastern region of Nunavut just North of Hudson Bay.
Basic need to know Relations: Uncle to Saxif Goldenfeather (on-board), Brother to Alpha Swift Goldenfeather (off-board), Son of Juniper Goldenfeather (deceased).
Personality: Stern in his mannerisms but he is a kind and heartfelt wolf. He is wise and highly gifted as a hunter.
Short Bio: Large points of his life include when he first became Beta. The pack held an annual polar bear hunt that would determine the second in command. He taught Saxif against pack law about the ways of the hunt. Saxif idolizes this wolf and would follow him to the end of the earth if he asked her to. He will have sought Saxif out after worrying for her but will find her safe. Also he was a great friend and advisor to his brother the Alpha of the pack. Instead of begging her to return he will fall in love with Souls. Like Saxif he has different beliefs as compared to the bigoted pack that refuses any outsiders in their midst.

(See Profile for more details)
Micki Note: Appearance, personality, back story can be adjusted if you desire. Contact me for any questions in their previous pack life.

Eshkan Stonewall
[Image: Eshkan.png]

Birthdate: August 23, 2009
Sex: Male
Breed: 100% Canis Lupus Hudsonicus (Hudson Bay Wolf) (unless scandal story provided as the pack is hostile to outsiders)
Appearance: Mostly white with hints of grey on his back and neck. Eyes most likely brown.
Will Join: Wherever Saxif is at the time
Homeland: Hidden pack in the Eastern region of Nunavut just North of Hudson Bay.
Basic need to know Relations: Might be future mate to Saxif. Rest is up to you.
Personality: Quiet natured, harshly truthful, can be a bit of joker from time to time when comfortable with a person, over-protective of the young and weak. (Additions or changes completely welcome)
Short Bio: Youngest of three royal guards to the Alpha’s daughter Saxif. That he secretly fell for her. And his reason for coming to Souls was to return her home after her escape but he will quickly realize that in Souls he can become her mate. At home his status is far too low to mate her so he will decide to stay to be with her. Saxif would have been unaware of his feelings.

Micki Notes: Player must be open to mature threads. This character is completely open to creative input but if you need help with anything such as creating a profile, pack life in the North, Saxif’s relationship with the wolf, help with name, etc… feel free to message or e-mail me. I will provide links to posts where this guard is mentioned as well.

Messages In This Thread