Let's Gather Wood
WC:300+

Shiloh smiled at the young girls question. "Yes Ayasha that is good. And I will hold you to that promise." she paused as Ayasha told her about her job in the tribe. "I want you to be careful when you patrol. You don't know what sickos are lurking out there. I don't want you to get hurt." She said softly as she continued to rub the pups ears. Shiloh wouldn't know what she would do if someone hurt her Ayasha. She knew Ralla would stand by her and help her in her fight for justice if anyone were to hurt Ayasha. She let her thoughts wander as she though of the time she found a loner attacking Anya.

He was playing with her, pushing her down and kicking her as she tried to get up. Shiloh had found her as the guy picked her up by the neck and threw her into a tree, knocking her unconscious. Shiloh was on the male in an instant, grabbing his scruff and pulling him to the ground. She was smaller then him and had sustained more then one injury when her father had found them. He pulled the male off Shiloh just as he was going for her juggler, intent on killing her. Shiloh had watched as her father killed the lone male and picked up his youngest daughter before rounding on Shiloh and clawing her face, leaving small bleeding cuts under her left eye. It was only later that Shiloh found out why her father hit her. He had told her mother that she was foolish for taking on the male and he would have lost his mind knowing he couldn't protect her. He had stopped talking to her up until the week of the fire.

Shiloh was brought back to the present when she thought she saw Anya next to Ayasha. The look on her young sisters face startled her. The look of sadness and pity as she sunk into Ayasha, became part of her. Shiloh swore she could hear her sisters voice as she disappeared. "She is your sister now. Protect her like you protected me that day."

Messages In This Thread