Let's Gather Wood
Ayasha grinned back at Shiloh, happy that she had made the scarred wolf happy. Her mood turned serious when Shiloh asked her to be careful as she was patrolling. I'll be careful. I don't exactly want to get hurt either. This last part she said with extremely dry humor. Though it was true. She definitely didn't want to get hurt by anyone. She had already hurt herself by not being careful and she didn't plan on doing so again, or letting anyone else do so either. I want you to e careful too, Shiloh. She hated to think what she would do without Shiloh. Ayasha mentally shuddered at the thought.

She watched as Shiloh let her mind go somewhere. It was probably had to do with her sister. Ayasha was getting good at reading Shiloh and could tell when she was thinking about her sister. She gave her gently nuzzle and asked softly, Are you OK? She hoped that this wouldn't be the start of her not taking care of herself again. Ayasha didn't really want to pull Shiloh from the pit of despair again, though she would if she needed to. Ayasha loved Shiloh like a sister and didn't want anything bad to happen to the dark she wolf.

She nearly sighed as Shiloh seemed to come out of the memory but cocked her head at the look that Shiloh was giving her. Is there something wrong? Ayasha gave her a gentle nudge. Now go get us food so we can get wood. Her face had a smile and she said this with a joking tone. But she was hungry. Her stomach gave a growl in agreement to her words. See. My stomach agrees.

Messages In This Thread