Let's Gather Wood
WC:304

Shiloh was pulled out of her daze when Ayasha nuzzled her and asked if she was ok. "I am ok Ayasha. I think Anya has moved on now. She told me to love you like I loved her and protect you like I did her." she said with a smile. She knew that Anya was in a better place and that loving Ayasha wasn't going to be a problem. She really wanted to stay close to the pup and teach her all she knew about wood and whittling and building. Maybe she could have two professions. She gave Ayasha a soft lick to her cheek when she nudged her again and asked if anything was wrong.

"Come on Ayasha. I know your hungry I can hear your stomach growling and I am getting hungry again. Lets hunt together." said Shiloh standing and sticking out a hand to Ayasha. She knew Anya would always be in her heart and being with Ayasha would keep her alive. She would get healthy and grow strong like she used to be. She was ready to make hut for herself and trade bowls and jars for food and other things she would need. She needed a new bag for her tools and hoped to meet someone who was good with leather making. She was looking forward for a better life and wondered if Ralla would let her watch over the pups. She loved babies and wanted to whittle toys for them. "I think I am going to make toys for your brothers and sisters Ayasha. They are going to need toys to place with." she said smiling at the thought of one of them teething and playing with her. She really wanted to be part of a family and she hoped Ralla would let her become part of hers

Messages In This Thread