Let's Gather Wood
Ayasha gave Shiloh a soft smile, knowing how close Shiloh was to her sister Anya. She giggled a little as Shiloh licked her cheek. Ew. Shiloh germs. But Ayasha was grinning as she sadi that. She licked Shiloh on the nose. Now you have Ayasha germs. We’re even. She gave a giggle about that.

She stuck her tongue out at Shiloh. Ayasha allowed herself to be pulled outside. She considered whether or not it was bad that she could not remember her parents. She glanced over at Shiloh. Is it bad that I can barely remember my birth mother? All I remember is that she was white, like me. Her face was more worried than sad though. At the mention of her siblings, Ayasha grinned at Shiloh. I think that they’ll like that. Ayasha also thought Ralla would like that as well. I think my mother would like that as well.

She looked around as they left Shiloh’s “den.” She sniffed for prey. There were definitely rabbits nearby. Do you want rabbit again? ‘Cause there’s some nearby? Ayasha let the scarred female decide whether or not they would eat rabbit. She didn’t really care all that much but rabbit would be easier and quicker to catch.

Messages In This Thread