Let's Gather Wood
OOC: Want to finish up with your post? You can PP Ayasha.

IC: She gave a slight giggle at Shiloh’s smile. But she sobered as the scarred female talked about wishing that she couldn’t remember her family. I think that missing your family is good and that grieving for them is important in healing. You just need to know when to let go, which you haven’t quite yet. Granted she had absolutely no idea how to help Shiloh get past grieving. As Shiloh told her about what her sister said, she smiled. I’m sure that you’ll do fine. And if you need help in anyway, then just ask me and I’ll help. She returned the hug. She smirked at the mention of her siblings. They’re a bit of a handful, especially the oldest. So if you think you can handle them then we can see them when I go home after we hunt. She laughed as Shiloh ran-off without her. Ayasha took after her and smiled gratefully as she saw Shiloh had waited for her. The running felt nice but spending time with Shiloh was even better. She caught up to Shiloh and was a little out of breath. She paused to catch her breath and then asked, So where should we go, O Master? She asked cheekily.

Messages In This Thread