Let's Gather Wood
OCC: I'll PP Ayasha to finish it up
Shiloh smiled as Ayasha asked her what they were going to do. "Lets hunt then I'll show you the right wood to get." she said softly. Ayasha smiled before bounding off after a rabbit she must have spotted. Shiloh went after her own rabbit she had flushed out as she ran forward. She caught it and ate it quickly, happy to keep the meat down. She caught 3 more rabbits before finding Ayasha. She shifted back to her optime form and went to the creek to clean up. "Come Ayasha. I want to show you the right kinds of wood for whittling." she said ushering the girl towards the woods after she cleaned off.

"You see most of the woods here is soft and plyable but some woods wont word. Birch and pine are hard to whittle while oak and maple are easy. All you need is a small branch that you can cut to pieces and whittle." She said pulling off a small branch and handing it to Ayasha.
"But how will I know?" Ayasha asked taking the piece of wood.
"You will learn in time." Shiloh says ruffling Ayasha's white fur. She knew that Ayasha would be there for her no matter what. She would soon learn though.

Messages In This Thread