Instability
[html]

WC:332 OOC: Sorry it took me so long, I had lack of muse and lots of rl junk around ^^;

Niro was engrossed in the water, as it rippled slowly to the edge where it could go no further, the wind made it move, but it was still entrancing. He was thinking about everything that was going on, everything that his life meant to him had all changed around him. He had thought of his sister, how she did not seem to trust him anymore, how she did not come to him when she was attacked. How many times had Niro saved her? He’d killed for her, stolen for her, nearly died for her. She had not known that, but had she not felt protected with him? He was her brother? Who could be better than that? Niro was shocked out of his silent thought, and he looked to see a different type of canine come up to him, but he kept a safe distance. Marahute ruffled her feathers, though the wing that was injured lay pinned to her side, bandaged, she seemed indignant to be thought of anything other than a bird. Niro rubbed her beak clicking his tongue gently before he gave the man a friendly smile.

“Ah I was just on my wat to Dahlia de Mai, I thought I’d stop for a little bit. My name is Niro Takekuro, and yes, she’s a bird, in fact she is a golden eagle.”

He said looking back at the large bird of pray perched on his shoulder. She was a sight to see, though an intimidating one. He wouldn’t blame the man with the dropping ears if he didn’t come any further. Niro showed some interest in who this man was, he could tell he was from the nearby pack, but how long had he been in the place? That, he was uncertain about, and where had he come from origionally, to have such large ears the flopped over? These were questions he was bound to get answered, though he would not ask them outright.

<style type="text/css">
.niro-gift b {font-weight:bold; color:#0f0f1e; letter-spacing:1px; }
.niro-gift .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.niro-gift p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.niro-gift {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#6086af; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/FYhGD.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 220px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#cedce7; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table made by Sorin[/html]

Messages In This Thread