Instability
[html]

wc 176, sorry for the late response. Similar to yours, except replace rl junk with heavy gaming of the graphical kind

Giron instantly regretted interrupting as he shocked him out of his thoughts, but was relieved that his reply was far from anger. Feeling a bit more confident, he slowly stepped closer to the wolf. Eager to continue the conversation and find out more about the stranger, Giron questioned him softly, taking time as he observed the eagle perched on Niro's shoulder.

"A golden eagle? How did you manage to get it to come along with you? Quite beautiful. Sorry, I don't think I've introduced myself, I'm Giron Felorn, from Cercatori d'Arte. I was taking a walk around here, just exploring. "

Now that he was out in the open, the basset hound took a better look of his surroundings before the little sunlight that was left disappeared. In the dim twilight, the waterfall and pool looked surreal, their constant gurgling hypnotizing. He could sense why wolf was so entertained by the puddle, the way the water danced seemed never to change, yet every movement of it appeared to be unique, if only varying slightly from the last.

<style type="text/css">
.gironwater b {font-weight:bold; color:#28B3E5; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.beachooc { font-style:italic}
.gironwater p {text-indent:0px; padding:3px 35px; margin:0px;}
.gironwater {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#000961; background-image:url(http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/5286/avatarot.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #28B3E5; padding: 185px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: arial; font-size:12px; color:#135598; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
.gironwater-border {width:452px; border:1px solid #000; margin:0 auto; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread