Instability
[html]

OOC/WC

Niro Nodded, and gave a chuckle, it was rare to see one with a wild animal but he had been with friends most of the time as of late so the new man wouldn’t know He stopped short though. As he gave his own name and where he lived. Niro had always had misgivings with the pack the man claimed to be in.his sister had been there once, and now she was gone because the previous leader, well not just him, but Niro blamed him for everything. He would not rest anything on this man just because he lived there though.

It is nice to meet you Giron. As for my bird, well I’m like her father really, I raised her since she was an egg. Normally she would be flying...”

He stopped short. Looking over at the bandaged animal, he was still angry at the man that shot him, though grateful to the woman who had patched Marahute up. He would have tried to kill the man if it hadn’t been for the black and white woman.

“Well in any case, her name is Marahute. What brings you outside of your borders? Hopefully nothing bad has happened there again has it?”

<style type="text/css">
.niro-gift b {font-weight:bold; color:#0f0f1e; letter-spacing:1px; }
.niro-gift .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.niro-gift p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.niro-gift {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#6086af; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/FYhGD.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 220px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#cedce7; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table made by Sorin[/html]

Messages In This Thread