Instability
[html]

As Giron listened Niro, hhis eyes focused in on the eagle's clearly injured wing, something he had not noticed before. He was curious as to how it happened, and his curiosity only grew deeper as Niro's sentence trailed off and it became obvious no further explanation was forthcoming. He was eager to ask what had cause it, yet his politeness once more made him hold back the question. In the end, however, his curiosity grabbed his politeness by the throat and subdued it.

"Why isn't she flying?" Giron asked hastily, though not a moment later his politeness managed to regain some control. "If you don't mind me asking, that is." At this point, his embarrassment noticed what his curiosity had done to his politeness, and what it had caused him to ask, so it made them apologize to each other, leaving Giron feeling quite embarrassed. He was contemplating on how to politely excuse himself until he remembered Niro was awaiting a reply. "Merely following scents, exploring the region. I'm new around these parts, so I've been taking some walks through here to get familiar with the landscape." Replied Giron, having forgotten his embarrassment already.

<style type="text/css">
.gironwater b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.beachooc { font-style:italic}
.gironwater p {text-indent:0px; padding:3px 35px; margin:0px;}
.gironwater {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#000961; background-image:url(http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/5286/avatarot.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #28B3E5; padding: 185px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: arial; font-size:12px; color:#28B3E5; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
.gironwater-border {width:452px; border:1px solid #000; margin:0 auto; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread