Instability
[html]

OOC/WC

Niro’s frown deepened a little and urged the large bird to his arm, where she obliged, and he stroked her head easier. He looked up at the sky for a moment before looking over at Giron.

“Someone was hunting, and they thought of her as food. They shot her down. His companion helped tend to her though.”

Niro explained. He was grateful for the woman tor tending to him, and she’d been the one that had calmed him down. Even if she said she was part of the cause she reminded him having birds was not a common thing around wolves, and he’d calmed listening to reason as he was normally a reasonable man.

“Ah that’s normally a good thing. There was once a time where I had gotten lost in this forest, once that happened i made sure to remember not to day dream in here.”

He gave a hint of a smile. He could still easily get lost in here. He knew very little of the ins and outs of the forest, it was too big for that.

“Have a short rest then. This place seems to be lovely enough, good water too. I’m surprised a pack hasn’t picked it up yet.”

Niro said offhandedly to the man.

<style type="text/css">
.niro-gift b {font-weight:bold; color:#0f0f1e; letter-spacing:1px; }
.niro-gift .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.niro-gift p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.niro-gift {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#6086af; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/FYhGD.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 220px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#cedce7; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table made by Sorin[/html]

Messages In This Thread