Instability
[html]

I agree, sorry about the long delays but it is getting a bit stale. Makes it hard for me to think up of a reply, but easy for me to procrastinate on writing them. I'd love to rp with Shawchert. ~286

"Close? Huh, shows my knowledge of the area." Commented Giron. He had noticed the darkness starting to creep in to the forest, and had no wish to walk back in the dead of night. After all, he trusted his nose, but not his knowledge of the area. The thought solidified in his head when he remembered he was going on his way back home before he had stumbled upon the wolf and his bird.

"It was a pleasure meeting you Niro, but I am going to make my way back to Cercatori now. Just in case it turns out I'm lost, I'd rather know I'm lost now than find out I'm lost at midnight." Giron bowed to the stranger, sniffed the air, readjusted his fedora and set off into the woods. The tail of his trenchcoat vanished into the darkness, soon followed by the sounds of someone treading on the earth as gracefully as a blind elephant. As darkness enveloped him, Giron was deep in thought. Niro seemed like a nice guy, the fact that he'd protected the bird supported that statement. The bird too, oh what he'd to to whoever hurt it. He quickly remembered his incompetency at physical fights, and waved that thought aside. The deer smell was getting stronger, he was almost there. There? Giron paused in his tracks. Why was he following a deer smell? He sniffed rapidly, partly in panic, but still couldn't pick up any clay or traces of the ocean in the air. Defeated, he headed back to the pool. The sounds of dried leaves and twigs being stepped on with the nimbleness of a hippopotamus announced his arrival.

"Pardon, but could you point the way back to Cercatori?"

<style type="text/css">
.gironwater b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.beachooc { font-style:italic}
.gironwater p {text-indent:0px; padding:3px 35px; margin:0px;}
.gironwater {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#000961; background-image:url(http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/5286/avatarot.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #28B3E5; padding: 185px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: arial; font-size:12px; color:#28B3E5; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
.gironwater-border {width:452px; border:1px solid #000; margin:0 auto; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread