I will not forgive
OOc: I'm so sorry I took so long! >< I've been dealing with some issues irl. I'll be better about responses now, promise! ^^

Drizzt moved as silently as his shadow as he wandered aimlessly through the old human settlement. He had spent nearly two hours using his natural talent at with stealth to scan the city for any sign of a settled pack. He hadn't found any, and as such, had allowed himself to explore the city, finding a few items worth scavenging, but nothing other than that. In all, he would leave with a few 'new' whetstones, and a wickedly edged three inch combat knife. He had strapped the knife to his belt, and placed the whetstones in his pack.

Currently, the Russian wolf walked calmly down the street, weaving around cars and skeletons. While he walked, he continued reading a book he owned called, "The Art of War". He had already finished reading it, but found the references to old battles he had never heard of outside of the book intriguing, painting pictures of hundreds of humans throwing themselves at each other. And for what? For some small piece of land, barely four miles at some times? He shook his head, realizing that wolves weren't so different with territory disputes. He was beginning to ponder this when he heard a series of sounds, of breaking glass and denting metal.

Drawing his right blade from its sheath, Drizzt rushed towards the source of the disturbances and sudden curse. He slowed as he turned a corner and saw another dark male chucking rocks at a building. The Assassin Prince walked till he was only ten feet from the other male. He cleared his throat loudly, pulling his cowl lower. "I beg your pardon sir, but is this really necessary? I doubt the buildings truly deserve your ire." He said calmly. His blade was still in his hand, but was being held at a low and nonthreatening angle.

Messages In This Thread