I will not forgive
The Russian glanced at the building the man had been venting on, raising an eyebrow for a moment at the obvious marks of abuse. His eye drifted back towards the other male just as he was noticed. Lavender eyes narrowed as the ruffled male reached behind his back, speaking something about a coward and dealing with the stranger. Drizzt wasn't sure what to make of the angry man, but he certainly wasn't going to be mistaken for an assassin. Not anymore. "Be at ease, stranger." He said, flourishing a bow. "I am Drizzt, a wandering swordsman. Know that I am not working for anyone wishing you harm, and only came here by coincidence. The sounds led me to believe there was a fight happening here." As he finished speaking, he slowly placed his scimitar back into its scabbard, then rested one hand on his thigh while the other held a strap of his back pack. He waited calmly for the man to respond.

This man was obviously distressed by something. Or someone. As Drizzt eyed him over, he noticed the man appeared... beaten. Besides his general appearance, it was the way he moved. The tone of his voice. He was distressed in more ways than one.

Messages In This Thread