I will not forgive
[html]

sorry for the wait

Keese’s claim seemed to confuse the other man. Pale eyes watching as the nameless man face furrowed in his confusion before he stiffened and his hand once again reached for one of the blades at his side. Keese’s own ivory hand tightened once again on the knife at his back, preparing for the worst. Foreign words left the other man’s tongue and Keese took a step back, unsure of the meaning and his guard, and hackles, started to rise again. Though the stranger seemed to catch himself and once again spoke in the language the both seemed to understand.

He was quick to doubt the other’s claims of solitude. Though his scent provided no proof otherwise. Sniffing rather blatantly at the other he tried to find the scent of the Russian male he knew on this one. His skepticism took a dive as the cloaked man mentioned fanatics stalking him and he finally let his hand fall from the dagger as he gave an exaggerated huff. ”Oh, he is a fanatic sure enough. Though I’d imagine not one you’d have anything to fear from.” It was clear to Keese that the large man had an infatuation with his Anann. As there was little reason for the man to otherwise be so defensive of the woman. Despite the aggression he had shown, it appeared the big man had little real bite and Keese found his threats to be as meaningless as the barking from a chained dog. Though the same could not be said for all members of the cur pack. ”He is in the pack that lays just south and west of here. He attempts to keep me from my mate and has convinced the pack to make me their omega so that he might freely see me beat.” His forked tongue twisted the truth into something he saw more fitting to the situation. Perhaps if he spun his story right he might find an ally in this warrior.

<style type="text/css">
.keesefreebeezz b {font-weight:bold; color:#cfccc1; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; }
.keesefreebeezz-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#aea79c; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; text-align:right;}
.keesefreebeezz p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.keesefreebeezz {margin:0 auto; width:435px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... beez01.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #ffffff; padding: 160px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#aea79c; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.keesefreebeezz-border1 {width:437px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.keesefreebeezz-line1 {width:420px; border-bottom:1px solid #4a453e; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
300+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread