[m]Die Dead Enough
[html]

OOC: AHHH sorry for the wait luffily >.<' hope you don't mind the pp if you do then i can change. sorry for the crap post +3

There's a stain on my hand and it's red! Oh my god, am I losing it?!
I can't help what I've done or I've said, It's the button I push!

The woman teased him about the drawing pad and how it got wet. His ears fell back on his head, he didn't appreciate her doing that to his pad, but he knew she was just being playful, flirtatious even. When he had gotten in the water with her and started to swim pathetically, as if he was still on all fours, while she was swimming circles around him it seemed. She'd kick water in his face, which would make him close his eyes and prepare for impact of the water in his face and then when everything settled, he would wipe his face with his ivory hand and then he would look around to try and find the woman. He searched the top of the water before he even bothered looking down into the water, and by the time he had done that, the woman had taken him by the ankle and pulled him down. He gasped for air before he went down so he had a lungful, and once she had pulled him down to her level, he was quick to grab her hips, and pulled her close. He kicked with his legs to bring them back up to the surface, for underwater was not where he was comfortable. He could not breathe down there, nor could he talk clearly.

Once they were at the top, their heads busting through the surface of the water, Cotl took in a breath of air and he had pushed his hair out of his eyes with a quick motion of one of his hands before he would return it to the woman's free hip. Du ist going to pays for das sketchbook, dears.-NYEHT- the man growled, not angrily, but sexually most definitely. The male looked at her with a glint in his eyes and the male let a wicked grin pull on his maw.

<style type="text/css">
.cotltext5 {padding:20px;}
.cotltext5 table{width:250px; text-align:right; font-style:italic; float:right; margin:10px;}
.cotltext5 .ooc{line-height:1.2em; color:#362219;}
.cotltext5 img{width:250px; float:right;}
.cotltext5 p {line-height:1.2em; color:#362219;}
.cotltext5 .magix {color:#a10709; font-style:bold; font-size:14px;}
.cotltext5 b{color:#a10709;}</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread