[m]Die Dead Enough
[html]

OOC: <3 +3

And I whispered in her ear;
Fear me dear for I am Death
I will take that shit you call your life,
in a single fucking breath.

Everything she did just encouraged him to move on. His fingers moving through her thick fur, his tongue licking her breasts, her chest, beck and then cheek and lips. He twitched his shoulders and his hand once or twice as he moved his mouth all over her body. Little growls would pass his lips, sometimes making bubbles in the water when his maw was submerged. He felt as the woman curved more into him, where her body was comfortably against his. He sighed almost contently. He loved the feeling of a woman being close to him, there was just something about it. She just happened to be one of the woman whom was a perfect fit for him since she was so much tinier than the previous women that he had slept with. He liked this, because there was less to try and impress. With the taller ones, they seemed like they wanted someone bigger, so he had to make sure that he was better than all of those taller males. For some reason, many seemed to come back to him rather than find someone of their height. It must have meant that he was doing something right.

She looked in his eyes and drew her face close. She almost moaned his name in her ear, a shiver being sent down his spine as she dropped his name from her tongue. He spoke nothing yet, but he cleared his throat and then she spoke once more to him. She asked him if she was just another girl, she wanted to know if he wanted her. She was beautiful, he had to admit. He was not one normally for the whole 'mateship' thing, but he did want her physically. Cotl was not much of an emotional man when in the company of women, or other men. He performed his emotions only in a time of need, and for someone to witness that, was fairly rare and lucky. He hoped she was not about to ask him to be her mate. It would have been a horrible time to do that now, wouldn't it?

Ein frau, ja. he hissed between his teeth, her teasing of him down there doing it's it's job and getting some hardness to it. but only if du wvants das. Ich vants du either vays. the male spoke to her, one of his own hands traveling to her butt, and him squeezing her cheek, and just wanting them to commit the act. Her continuous hands brushing against him had gotten him excited none the less. He growled at her, and took his hands to her hips and pulled her entrance towards him. Du is Euphoria to mich. he whispered to her, ad then cleared his throat away from her for a second and then he licked her cheek again.

Cotl does. "Cotl speaks." Cotl thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.freebie-skull b {font-weight:bold; color:#b2b4c3; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px;}
.freebie-skull .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.freebie-skull p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.freebie-skull {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#202328; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/rmbjV.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #202328; padding: 10px 0px 300px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#010101; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread