[m]Die Dead Enough
[html]

Word Count: 352 Excuse me, my name is mister jlatepants. I pmed you about stuff...Also some PP, I hope you don't mind.

In Character

She was so intoxicating. Much like the other women he had met, though almost more so because of her exotic roots. He'd never met a girl like her, nor did he ever think there was someone whom was like her out there. It was a strange, yet exciting thing to him, and he desired to have her. All of her at this moment in time. She whispered foreign words in his ears, and even though he didn't know what they meant, he knew that they had some significance. He smiled that devilish smile at her, and looked her in the eyes as her hands got more and more adventurous. He enjoyed her actions, and his body reflected this by making him grow hard down there where she was stroking. She was making him more and more anxious, and ready to be inside of her, giving him a need to do so. A shiver ran down his spine as he held the woman's legs with his hands. He growled at her, showing his dangerous fangs to her, for what reason he did not know. He pulled them towards the shore though, and he spun them around to where he would be on top of her when they came to the shore.

He would kick his legs to swim them to where he had been sitting before with his sketch pad and he had pushed her onto the shore and moved above her when he could easily touch the sand with his knees. He positioned himself over her, and his tongue darted from his maw and touched her lips, wanting to taste her yet again. He pushed his hips into hers, and his tool hovered ever so close to her entrance. Another handsome growl escaped his lips. Ich takes das as das du vants to be mein. he didn't know how close he was to what she had told him in his ear. With these muttered words to the woman, he gave her a devilish chuckle and he pulled her hips into his, and began this dangerous game that they had decided to play.

-FADE TO BLACK MOFOS!- You all know what happens next.

<style>
.cotl-A01 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.cotl-A01 b {color:#8A0000;}
.cotl-A01-separator {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; font-weight:bold; text-align:right; margin:0px 0px 2px 0px; color:#8A0000; padding-right:20px;}
.cotl-A01-ooc {font-family:arial, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.cotl-A01 {background-color:#000000; padding:237px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px dotted #FFFFFF; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/cotltable.jpg); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#959595; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread