Setting Up Shop
[html]
I would just like to point out that I actually haven't described Songan's horse so you're going to have to edit that part. / Word Count: 503 (5 points)

Songan continued to unload all the items he had brought here with him from the Great Tribe. He set his tools down next to his leather, though a bit out of the way so he didn’t accidently end up hurting himself. The next thing to enter his new home were some of his finished works. He had made some leather paintings along the way, and wanted to set them up near the entrance on his home in case anyone was interested in taking one of them home. The male didn’t really need or expected anything in return for the crafts he made for others. He wanted to make sure he was proud of what he had made and others were just as happy to see his works. He began to line up the leather paintings in a row as they leaned against one of the support sticks on the inside. This was not enough to cause any worry. The front painting was one of his favorites. During his travels, he remembered passing by the mountains blanketed by the night sky. A warm smile came to his eyes as he remembered that day. It seemed like it was only yesterday that he was back at those mountains and painting it again.

Just as Songan was heading out of his home to get his next load of things, he caught the scent of someone coming towards him. He gathered a few of his unfinished bags as he looked over his horse and noticed the white wolf coming towards him. He paused for a moment to take in her scent and make sure that she was a member of the tribe and not an intruder. As she came closer, he was able to get a better look at her. She had deep blue orbs and what appeared to be more like a creamish white pelt. She didn’t look that old and wondered who the she wolf’s parents were.

The smile of the she wolf brought peace to the old wolf. It was nice to see the younger generations enjoying their life. It seemed it didn’t take long for her to notice that she looked a lot like the Chief Dawali. He swung one of the satchels of materials over his shoulder before making a reply. "How observant. Indeed I am related to him. I am Dawali’s older brother. My name is Songan Amara." The horse made a few noises before being eased by its master. Songan led the horse to the side of his home before coming back to his guest. "It’s a pleasure to meet you Ayasha." The male moved over to his home and opened the flap inside. "Why don’t you come in? I was just settling in but I can take a break." He would wait for her to come in before taking a seat on the pelts. "You look a bit too young to be living on your own. Do you live here you’re your parents?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread