Setting Up Shop
[html]
Word Count: 505 (5 points)

The sun and the heat began to enter his home as the two sat there. It was no surprise of how warm the day was getting considering it was getting into the summer season, though being near the water did help. He could feel a small breeze entering in after the heat. It helped to regulate the temperature in his home. His orbs returned to focus on Ayasha as the continued ask about how he felt about his brother being chief. He smiled and gently scratched the back of his head. "I have to admit that it feels a bit odd that my brother is the chief and this will take some time to get used to, but I am proud of him." The old wolf was glad he was able to help spark the young wolf’s curiousity. It was no surprise to him that she would have so many questions for him and he was willing to answer all of them.

Songan smiled to the she wolf’s compliment on his painting. He was glad she liked them. He handed her the one he was holding. "Here Ayasha, why don’t you keep this one? I’m sure your parents will like it too." The male watched and listened as it seemed Ayasha had another talent. He looked at the otter he made and nodded. "It looks very nice Ayasha. Do you make just animals or do you make other things as well?" He waited and listened as she spoke of some more family matters she was having. "Perhaps you should spend some more time with him then. I’m sure then he’ll get to see the wonderful side of you that I see." It was also nice to hear that she was so close to his brother. He was a great father to his children and it was nice to see others thought of him as family too. A small chuckle escaped the old wolf’s lips as she asked if he would like to be her uncle too. "Of course Ayasha. A friend of my brother’s is a friend of mine."

The topic seemed to once again gear towards his paintings. He looked over and saw that his paints were one of things he did not bring in. He went outside to his horse and took his bag that carried his paints and returned. He opened the bag to show the she wolf his paints and brushes. "I use these paints to make pictures on some of the leather I have gathered. Most of my other leather is used for making bags like this and other leather items." His gaze moved to the spare pelts he had laying on the ground as the white wolf asked how many family members he had. "My brother and my sister are members here, but they do not live with me. I am waiting for a friend of mine to come join me from the Great Tribe. She should be here shortly."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread