Setting Up Shop
The heat was starting to increase but there was also a nice breeze that came in. Songan had chosen a good place to set up a tent. It was close to fresh water and far enough away from the village that he had privacy. Ayasha thought it made sense that it would be weird. I know if one of my adoptive siblings became a leader, I would find that really strange. She could sympathize with his thoughts.

Ayasha's eyes lit up at his gift. Are you sure? She was amazed that people would give things that meant something to them to her. Like Shiloh and the bag and carving stones. In response to if she could do anything other than animals, she shook her head. No. All I can do so far is animals. Can you carve? About her father, she shrugged. He's blind and has been for who knows how long. Plus, there's something going on between him and my mother. She didn't know what and she didn't think that either of them would talk about it. On the topic of Dawali and Songan being her uncle, she beamed up at him. The whole village was slowly becoming her extended and adoptive family.

She studied the paints and had a question. Is this the same type of paint wolves put on their bodies? Like my mother has a red flame painted on her back for becoming a master firetender. About family, she cocked her head. So is your friend like family to you? What's her name?

Messages In This Thread