Setting Up Shop
Ayasha gave Songan another grin at what he said. My sister is the smallest of the litter. Though with my luck, she’ll be way taller than me. She pouted at the thought of even her sister being larger than her. But she nodded at him meeting her siblings. I’m sure she’d like it but you might want to check first. She glanced at the earthen colored male and saw that his eyes were closed and he seemed to be off in another world. She wondered what he was thinking about but didn’t want to be rude so didn’t ask and waited for him to come back.

She grinned in response to his offer. I’ll keep that in mind when I need a painting. You want me to spread the word are the village? She knew that one of her responsibilities as a scout was bringing messages among the Tribe. When he handed her a knife, she hesitated. I never learned with a knife. I use these. As she talked, she pulled out the carving stones Shiloh had given her. But I can show you with these and you can use the knife to copy me? She offered. But what does you spirit guide look like? I need that before I can show you how to carve it. She handed his knife back as carefully as possible.

About his friend, Ayasha asked, What is she like? What does she look like? When do you expect her? She asked these questions in rapid succession. She was always very curious and asked questions. She wanted to know for her own curiosity and so that she could know who was in the Tribe. She beamed as he said that she would make a good scout. But he surprised her when he suggested that he wouldn’t be surprised if she moved all the way to the top of the scouting path. You think so? She was half-skeptical and half in awe.

Messages In This Thread