Setting Up Shop
[html]
Perhaps we could end this thread soon? / Word Count: 511 (5 points)

Songan liked listening about the families of the other members of the tribe. Even back in the Great Tribe, he liked to hear about other families. It brought back memories of when he was younger and looking after his siblings. His ears moved up as the she wolf began to speak and told him that she was already making sure her sister didn’t become a princess. He gave her a small nod before she asked what Dawali was like when he was younger. The old wolf took a moment to think back to those days back in the Great Tribe. It was so long since those days and with his age seemed to be losing them, though he reached a few old memories in the back of his mind. "Dawali was a lively young wolf. I watched over him and our sister. It was nice to remember those days. Thank you Ayasha." He was happy to be remembering the good old days and it was nice to speak to the younger generation of what his life was like.

The rust wolf paused as he looked up to noticed the she wolf watching him carve away at the wooden sculpture of Liluye. The kestrel looked in his direction as he continued to carve away and try adding in some details. Ayasha stopped him as he looked over to her and listened to her advice. He looked back to his guide and could picture her in his head, though it was a bit of trouble to convert that image to the wood. He found it was a bit easier to look at the bird on his leg than the one in his head, though he was sure with time and practice he would get better. Ayasha then began to praise his work and gave her a small smile. "It’s not that great I don’t think. Then again, I now have found a good teacher who I’m sure will help me get better." He then put his knife back in the holster and set the sculpture down. Liluye hopped over by it and looked at it.

Songan watched as the white she wolf tried to think of what the she coyote looked like. It really was hard to describe her beauty and the coloration of her pelt. She would have to wait until the coyote returned to AniWaya before she would be able to get the image of her. Ayasha then asked if he thought Sanuye would mind if she watched after the pups. "I’m sure she wouldn’t mind at all. It would be even better since you know how to act with pups and can do the same you can with your siblings." It was nice to know that her pups would be able to interact with other members of the tribe even at their young age. He was sure they would be spending more time alone with their mother on their journey here from the Great Tribe, so it would be good for them to meet others.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread