Setting Up Shop
OOC: If you want to either reply and archive or archive now that's fien.

IC:She gave a snort of laughter at not letting her sister become a little princess. I think it’ll be tough for her with her brothers and me being rough and tumble. I’m not exactly a little princess. Nope, at all. She loved to wrestle with Shiloh and her brothers. Her ears drooped very slightly at the thought of Shiloh. She would have to make sure that she was all right soon. The scarred female would need her support and love.

Ayasha beamed at being called a great teacher. Well, Shiloh is the one who taught me. She is a craftsman kind of like you. But I’d love to teach you. She gave him a big grin and laughed as his spirit guide went over and looked at her image. What does Liluye think of it? She was happy to share her knowledge of carving to other wolves.

She nodded at her being knowledgeable of playing with pups. Oh, I have plenty of experience with pups. Plus, I’m not quite an adult either. So I still remember what it was like to be a pup. She considered something. My siblings would like friends around their age. Though we have at least one pregnant female in our Tribe so we’ll be over-run with pups. She giggled at the image that created.

Messages In This Thread