Setting Up Shop
[html]
why don't you reply with Ayasha leaving and then close? :3 / Word Count: 515 (5 points)

Songan couldn’t help but let out a chuckle as the she wolf began to laugh about his statement regarding her younger siblings. He listened to Ayasha talk again about her sister and not letting her to become a princess. ”I see. Perhaps she out do both her brothers and stand proud by her sister’s side. Maybe she would be able to learn tracking under you one day.” It was nice to see that the family didn’t mind being rough with each other and it would help them to keep their close family bond. He gave her a smile, though soon noticed her ears fall. It seemed there was something else on her mind. He would ask what was concerning her, but in a way he felt it would begin to make the conversation take a depressing turn. He would rather keep the conversation in a good mood rather than take a turn for the worst.

The red wolf watched the she wolf’s mood rise to his comment on her being a good teacher. He paused as he listened to her and learned that she had learned her carving from another AniWayan named Shiloh. He would be sure to meet with this one and thank her for the teachings of her carving being passed around through the tribe. He chuckled once more to her laughter and then his ears moved up to her next question. She had asked what his spirit guide thought of the carving of her. His golden orbs moved over to the kestrel as she gazed back to him. She flew up gently and rested on his wrist, looking over to the carving and then looked to him, turning her head a bit. He gave a small smile as he scratched the back of his head. His eyes then gazed back to Ayasha. ”She’s ok with it. It’s not exactly my best work, but I’m sure I’ll get better at it in time.”

Songan listened to the white wolf’s remarks about herself and being able to play with pups. He was sure Sanuye would enjoy having someone look after her pups. He also thought it would be nice for the pups to have some play mates within the pack. It would be really nice if they could all get together once the she coyote and the pups arrived. He smiled as he thought of the pups that would be in the tribe. ”I think it’ll be nice to have more pups around. It feels nice to have a younger generation around.” With him being one of the older wolves in AniWaya, he liked to spend time with the younger ones and teach them about AniWaya and even pass down his crafting skills to the next generation. He would make sure to spend some time with Sanuye’s pups and maybe he would be lucky enough to see other pups and their parents around AniWaya when he was not busy with his work. He smiled as he set the carving he made down and rested his arms on his knees.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread