Setting Up Shop
OOC: I'll ask for it to be closed now.

IC: Ayasha grinned mischievously. Oh, didn’t you know? That’s my whole plan. But she did somber slightly. But it would be pretty cool to have her be a scout. By then, I should at least be skilled if not master, so I’ll teach her! She saw that Songan noticed her change in mood and was grateful that he chose not to pursue it.

Ayasha gave a giggle as she saw the kestrel’s look. It looks like she’s saying ‘That’s not me, you silly wolf.’ She had a mischievous glint in blue eyes. She hoped that he wasn’t offended by her comment. But she did nod. I have great faith that you will get better. You might even surpass me in skill. She was rather chipper. Maybe when she became a master in scouting she would switch over to craftsmen for a while.

She gave him a smile back. Oh, pups are great fun. I want some when I’m old enough, eventually. But that was becoming rather unlike. With time passing without Roran, the more she gave up hope that he wasn’t coming back. But she might find a new love. She wasn’t going cut herself off from boys. She realized that she should be getting back to patrolling. Songan, I must be getting back to patrolling. It was nice to meet you. I’ll see you around. With that, she got up and left the tent and went back to patrolling, with a smile on her face.

Messages In This Thread