The long road ahead...
[html]
Just a heads up the looming figure is his donkey... Lol I forgot to mention it... Oh I also learned what feo means in Spanish when I was little. He won't rape your character, don't worry Smile

Mysterious awoke to the sound of Brutus' hooves heading towards North. He was relieved to see the donkey had stopped only a few feet away. He looked up, curious to see what could possibly scare his loyal steed...

He squinted up at what appeared to be a lovely young coyote luperci. His ears perked up and he got up from his sleeping position. He was looking for some girl company around here, he smiled at the thought that women always seemed to come to him, even if they hated him and he let out a little whistle towards her, complimenting her appearance with no words. He heard her little statement and his face tightened a bit, he didn't know a lot of Spanish but he knew what feo meant, ugly.

The independent male thought it was adorable when women were all feisty and self-reliant, like himself. He chuckled at her statement and said, "Well, well, you most certainly aren't feo... Bonita" hesitating a bit only to try to remember what "beautiful" meant in Spanish.

"So sugar, wanna fuck?" he asked confidently, with a wild expression in his eyes and an alluring wink. This statement, he knew, flattered most of the women he said it to and he loved to see a flattered and angry bitch, it entertained him. To him, they were like his little toys...

”speech”

[/html]

Messages In This Thread