The long road ahead...
[html]

Again, probably best to just hover for translation, since the online translator sucks. Sorry for the donkey thing; I didn't know what it was, and therefore felt it best to move it, as it wasn't described.

mall-caps;font-variantConfusedmall-caps;letter-spacing:4px;">THE SPARK OF DAWN

He awoke as the four-legged equu was startled toward the north, and she scowled to see that he wasn't as dead as he appeared. Oh, sure she had known he was living, but it was a shame; the corpse would have made a magnificent gift for the shaman Auxiliary of Salsola. A living creature was not. As a smile formed on his white-and-tan lips, she quirked one expressive eyebrow upwards, scowling ever more at the whistle that caught her ears. She remembered the men she'd been forced to deal with in Barbados, their actions not unlike the ugly creature before her. Androgynous hands came to rest on her hips, shifting the leather belt with the sudden extra weight. His words served to cause the coyote further realization that he was, in fact, very much like the Barbados pirates.

"Usted me habla como soy algo común puta y cabría esperar que me impresionó mucho?" Away from her hips came her hands, arms crossing briefly before she started again. "No aye do not want to 'fuhk'," she stated, creating air quotes with her fingers as she used the crude word. The idea of it didn't affect her mood; this was no Sirius Revlis, whose cunning tongue that tantalized the Crone's desire in the past. Instead, he simply brought back memories of the island life, where the golden woman had degraded herself for passage to a new place, all for her family. But she was not in desperate need of anything now. No, now she had her own power, and the words so similar to those of the vile bastards she handled on the Caribbean island caused the Spanish creature to huff out an irritated huff.

<style>
.ns01 {margin:0px auto;width:450px;background-color:none;background-image:none;background-position:top middle;background-repeat:no-repeat;border:none;padding:0px;font-family:times new roman, sans-serif;font-size:13px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;}
.ns01-ooc {font-style:italic;font-size:11px;margin:2px; padding:0px;text-align:left;}
.ns01 p {text-indent:25px;margin:0px;padding:5px 10px;}
.ns01 b {font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1px;}
.ns01 i {font-style:italic;letter-spacing:1px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread