J/ Clearing in the dark
[html]
As soon as he heard the howl, Connor almost regretted calling out. What if this pack did not take kindly to a stranger being this close to their territory? Confidence in your abilities to defend yourself is all very well, but doesn't mean much if you're outnumbered by a fair margin. He scans the trees behind him quickly to see what the best place to run would be, hoping to himself that it didn't need to come to that. Fatigued and drained from travelling, he wasn't sure that he could escape danger if he had to.

Looking up in time to see the wolf walk towards him, he quickly lowers his head, moving off of the rock to crouch onto the ground, his ears pinned back against the side of his head. Prehaps if the other didn't see him as a threat, she wouldn't call the rest of her pack to chase him. He stays still as he listens to Tayui speak, his eyes on the ground, not daring to look up at her.

"Forgive me for howling, it was impatient of me, but I have travelled far to find myself here. I am Connor McTravis, and I am seeking a pack, somewhere to call home. I did not want to enter your territory without permission." he says quietly, keeping his legs tense, muscles bunched just below the surface of his fur, ready to move quickly.

He shifts his eyes to the side carefully, looking at the crow as it flies into the trees, hiding itself amongst the branches. If it saw danger, he would know, and could use it as an early warning system, as he had done on his journey after noticing its change in behaviour. "It is good to meet you though, I have not seen anyone for many moons, let alone had anyone to speak to." he adds with a slight smile.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread