J/ Clearing in the dark
[html]
He noted with a detatched smile that she had not moved to strike him for staring into her eyes. Connor kept her gaze, thinking about her question before standing up and moving swiftly to the tree line, his movements fluid and easy. He picked up his sack and brought it back to the wolf, kneeling on the floor in front of her as he opened it to pull out a thick roll of leather. He looked up at her again, holding his breath slightly as he pushed the roll open, displaying a number of very, very sharp surgical tools, scalpels on the left hand side, sharp and ready, dozens of differently shaped needles with a small coil of catgut in a pocket underneath them.

The right hand side of the roll remained covered, Connor's hand keeping the leather from opening fully."I offer a fair knowledge of how lupine and Luperci bodies work. I was taught how to keep others alive after suffering great injuries. If a member of the pack gets hurt, I may be able to help them." he responded finally, knowing that it was at least part of the truth. His hands moved to touch the feather in his braid slowly, as he continued speaking, folding the leather roll carefully, putting it back in his sack. "Other than that, all I can really offer you is loyalty. If you have secrets you wish kept, they will be. If you have objects or pack mates you want protected more than others, they will be. If you require something, ask for it, and it will be gotten."

His eyes finish off the rest of the sentence for him, emptying of emotion as easily as if he had flicked a switch. If she wanted people hurt or killed, well.. that would be done too.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread