a condition, not a profession
[html]
pray to your god, open your heart

Word Count: ● It's fun! He also does not realize Jer is gay but will be like "LOL THAT EXPLAINS THINGS". I figure he can shift to his lupus or secui form in order to dig? :O

Eris had been the first to introduce him to slavery, when Molca had arrived by way of chance. The subservient girl was a nice addition to their home, for she had eased the burden of children. Now that they were older, and now that he and Eris lived in separate homes, he had found Rowan even more useful than Molca. At least Rowan he could speak to, and Rowan was pleasant to look at—she was rounded and long haired and red.

Pleased that the dog was so willing to help, Larkspur tried very hard to listen to his words. It took him longer to understand the archaic English, but he desperately wished to take advantage of his knowledge. So the ideas were put forth and Larkspur formulated the words into a visual plan. An expression of understanding crossed his face as he finally grasped the concept.

The orange-eyed wolf snorted bullishly at the display by the effeminate male, finding the posture womanly. “I don’t,” he said apologetically. “But I can dig if you think yer strong enough t’move the rocks in after me.”

<style type="text/css">
.larktext .lyrics {font-size:22px; font-weight:bold; font-family: 'Special Elite', arial, serif; letter-spacing:-1px; word-spacing:4px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:center;}
.larktext .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-face:italic; font-size:10px; text-align:right;}
.larktext p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 1px; margin:0px;}
.larktext {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 10px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: times, sans-serif; font-size:14px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.larktext .separator{width:400px; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}

</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread